Friday 1 January 2016

January Goals & Targets

Hey lovelies! I cannot believe that it's finally January in 2016 which is crazy how fast the last year went. This post is as part as my Monthly Goals & Targets which is obviously for January : these are personal, blog and YouTube goals.



BLOG

UPLOADING

I will be pushing myself to upload four to five times a week on this blog for January as I've loved doing #BEDN and #Blogmas in November/December. I will be doing a lot of different posts from beauty, lifestyle. travel and much more.

BLOGLOVIN' FOLLOWERS

I am going to push myself to try and get 200+ bloglovin' followers on my account. I currently have under 100 but I'll be sharing it more. You can follow it HERE. Bloglovin' is an easier way to find my blog posts in all one spot.

YOUTUBE

SUBSCRIBERS

I am hoping to get to at least 300 subscribers on my new YouTube. I had 550+ on my old channel before it got hacked and deleted. Subscribers are the thing that help us YouTubers. You can subscribe HERE.

UPLOADING

I will be aiming to upload two to three times a week for this month as I know I've been lacking in videos. I will be covering a whole load of topics including collaborations, hopefully! I share all of my video's on my Twitter : if you want to check them out.

SOCIAL MEDIA GOALS

TWITTER
I am currently at 17,000+ followers on Twitter which is an amazing achievement in itself. I am really active on there and it's my biggest social media account. I am hoping to reach 18,000 by the end of January : it doesn't matter if I don't but it would be amazing if I could. You can follow it here @thatsobee !

INSTAGRAM

I am currently at 300+ followers on here which is amazing. I upload twice a day on here and am really active. I am hoping to reach 500+ followers on here as it's amazing! You can follow my account here @thatsobee !

PERSONAL

SAVING

If you read my blog or follow me on social media, you will know that I'm heading to Summer In The City. I am hoping to save over 100euro this month for it and possibly more. I'm no good at saving so this will be the big test.

FITNESS
As for my weight, I am hoping to lose four to five kilograms this month, depending on how well I am. I will be walking the dog and possibly swimming if we have enough time during the week.

I will be leaving you updates at the end of the month to see which ones I have achieved and which ones I have not. 







5 comments:

  1. Great goals. I'm sitting and trying to write down mine right now, but for some reason reading blogs is so much easier.
    I also really want to save money this month since my goal is to be able to buy a new camera lens next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your goals, I'm sure you'll reach them!

    thriftylilpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've set January goals. I never thought about setting goals for each month, it's such a good idea. Good luck! x
    cour10eynoonan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monthly Goals are so good to keep track of your progress. I Can't wait for summer in the city!! It's going to be so good :) xxx

    Jodie xx // Little miss Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these goals sound really interesting, I hope you'll achieve them all this month. Lovely post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete