Thursday 3 December 2015

Holiday Movie Playlist || #Blogmas Day 3

Hey lovelies! I am back with my third #Blogmas Post for you all : this post is probably going to be a common one but I had to do it. I'm not uploading a video today for #vlogmas so I'll make this post extra long for you. This post is going to be My Holiday Movie Playlist : the holiday is obviously Christmas! 



HOME ALONE SERIES

It definitely isn't Christmas if you haven't watched Home Alone! It's one of my favourite set of Christmas movies completely : ever since I was a little kid. It's just like a tradition at this stage ; probably for most people! It's so funny and I just love it! 

ELF

This movie is so funny and it's just one of the best movies you can watch at Christmas. I always watch this movie more than once because it's so good and Will Ferrell is just amazing. 

THE SANTA CLAUSE

No matter what age you are : this movie is everyone's favourite. This is another movie that I could watch more than once and Tim Allen is pretty good in it. It's a great movie for all the little ones too. 

BAD SANTA

This definitely isn't a Christmas movie for kids but it's the funniest movie ever. This is one more for the adults that they need to watch at night : if you haven't seen it, please go watch it. You won't regret it! 

GREMLINS

I used to hate this movie but it's so good especially when your older and not afraid of them { like I was }. It's pretty funny but I don't think it's Christmas based : it's always on at Christmas though. 

ThatSoBekaah ox 



6 comments:

  1. What a great list of favorite Christmas movies. I haven't seen Bad Santa, yet. I would love to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all classics! I can remember the first time I watched Elf, so hilarious! Will Ferrell will forever be one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of these, but not as much as A Christmas Story - my favorite movie of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Elf and Home Alone the best out of the movies you posted. Elf always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't watched any of these - although the "Home Alone" movies were almost beckoning to me the other day :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone should watch Home Alone at christmas, such a good movie.

    ReplyDelete