Tuesday 1 December 2015

My December Playlist || #Blogmas Day 1

Hey lovelies! I honestly cannot believe that it's finally December and that #Blogmas has actually started so I've decided to do a pretty simple kind of post for the first one as I've done #BEDN for the month of November. This post is all about My December Playlist !



Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
Adele - Hello
Katy Perry - Everyday Is A Holiday
Justin Bieber - Sorry
The Janoskians - Teenage Desperate
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
Michael Buble - It's Starting To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Michael Buble ft Idina - Baby It's Cold Outside
Tyga ft Dyylan - Firecracker
Chris Brown ft Rihanna - Body On Me
Michael Buble - Cry Me A River
Sammy ft Skate - Vibe Out
One Direction - Perfect
Jacob Whitesides - Baby It's Cold Outside
Ariana Grande - Focus
The Weeknd - The Hills
The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
Cameron Dallas - She's Bad
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
Olly Murs - Kiss Me
Ellie Goulding - On My Mind
Fetty Wap - 679

That's My December Playlist which doesn't have much Christmas songs but it's pretty decent if I do say so myself.

I'm also doing #Vlogmas and my first video is live at 12pm GMT time  today. You can see it here : ThatSoBekaah

ThatSoBekaah ox

3 comments:

  1. i guess this may be a generational thing (I'm 56) - the only song that i would even consider putting on my Christmas list is "All I Want For Christmas Is You" - i don't really recognize or care for any of the others

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with some of the songs, but this looks like a great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here... Not familiar with all these songs but sounds like a great list of Christmas songs!!

    ReplyDelete