Tuesday 27 October 2015

13 Personal Questions Tag

Hey lovelies! I thought that I would do a Tag Post as I haven't done one yet on this blog and I actually love doing them. This post is going to be the 13 Personal Questions Tag which I found online! I wasn't tagged in this to do but I really wanted to do it.


1] What do you order from Starbucks?!

I don't actually really go to Starbucks as I'm more of a Costa Coffee sort of person but when I do go, I normally just get a hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream as I don't drink a lot of hot drinks.

2} What's one thing in your closest that you can't live without?!

It would have to say either my Hoodies or my Slipper Socks. Both of these are things that I couldn't live without as I love my comfort and I love being warm! 

3} What's one thing that most people wouldn't know about you?! 

Most people probably wouldn't know that I have a mild form of Autism called " Aspegers Syndrome " and that I used to have a stammer. 

4} Name one thing that you want to do before you die?! 

I would really love to either sky dive or bungee jump but I know for a fact that I probably won't be able to do either haha. 

5} What's one food that you cannot live without?! 

One good that I cannot live without would have to be cheese! I'm literally addicted to cheese and have been since I was small. 

6} What quote or phrase do you live by?! 

I don't really have one other than " live everyday like it's your last " as its the truth. You have no clue when your last day is going do be. 

7} What do you like and dislike by the Blogging/YouTube community?! 

Blogging || I really love the way how you get so much support when you do posts.  I really dislike the amount of competition and bitchness in the community. 
YouTube || I really love how everyone really comes together when people upload and even just the way everyone gets on. I dislike the way that there are a lot of fake people in the community. 

8} What's your number one most listened to on iTunes?! 

I don't really use iTunes at the moment but my number one most listened too on Spotify at the moment has to be Hello by Adele - it's one of my favourite songs out of 2015! If you haven't listened to it please do. 

9} What kind of style would you define yourself as having?! 

I would say I have a pretty laid back style if it's day to day & pretty girly if I'm going out. 

10} Favourite Number?! 

I don't actually have a favourite number...

11} Two hobbies?!

My two hobbies would have to be photography and writing. 

12} Two pet peeves?! 

My main two pet peeves would be - people wearing no socks as I hate feet & people chewing out loud! 

13} Guilty Pleasure?! 

I don't really have a guilty pleasure tbh. I don't have everything that I get pleasure from but feel guilty afterwords? 

I'm going to be tagging everyone that reads this to do this post! 

Let me know in the comments below if you like tag posts or even just facts about yourself!

ThatS0Bekaah ox


No comments:

Post a Comment