Wednesday 28 October 2015

Lush Wishlist!

Hey lovelies! I'm finally bringing Beauty back into my blog and to start it off I thought I would do my first Lush Wishlist - I've always wanted to go and get some Lush products so I thought a wishlist would be a perfect idea! 


Dragons Egg Bath Bomb


I literally love anything to do with Dragons as such - well any mythically sort of creature! I've heard some good reviews about this and it's not that expensive either! It also has a lemony scent which i love!

CupCake Face Mask


I've used this before as my little cousin tried it on me and I fell in love with it! It actually makes your skin feel a lot better and you only need a little bit of it! This would be the first thing to buy from Lush when I go to the store.

Grass Bubble Bar


This is a new product from Lush and I just love the look of it! It's really pretty and it's my type and look of a bubble bar!

Snakes and Ladders 


This just looks like fun tbh! You actually can play snakes & ladders with it and then use it as shampoo or for bubbles.

These are all that's on my Lush Wishlist - let me know in the comments below what would be on your own Lush Wishlist.

ThatS0Bekaah ox 








No comments:

Post a Comment