Friday 2 October 2015

My Favourite Disney Quotes

Hey lovelies! I'm here with a different type of post today which is all about My Favourite Disney  Quotes which have been taken from everywhere and anywhere! I hope you enjoy them all!



" It's kind of fun to do the impossible! " - Walt Disney

" Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting " - Peter Pan

" Venture outside of your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it " - Tangled

" Believe you can, then you will "- Mulan

" The things that make me different are the things that make me, ME " - Piglet

" Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine " - Snow White

" All our dreams come true, if we have the courage to pursue them " - Walt Disney

" Ohana means 'family', and 'family' means nobody gets left behind or forgotten " - Lilo and Stitch

Let me know in the comments some of your favourite Disney Quotes!

ThatS0Bekaah ox

No comments:

Post a Comment