Thursday 15 October 2015

New Vlogging Channel 🙌🏼

Hey Lovelies! I'm back with another post which is just an insight to a new YouTube Channel of mine! Hope this channel will interest you a lot :) 


I now have a new channel called ThatSoBVlogs which is my second channel along with ThatSoBekaah which is my main! 

This channel will be used to Vlog about my life and events going on in my life - days out, events, parties, the Los Angeles move and much more! It's just to keep it away from my other videos as it'll be easier for people to find my videos on each channel! 

I have my first video on ThatSoBVlogs going live this weekend - so keep an eye out for the video! 

Most of what is going to be talked about is Los Angeles Move and then my life! 


Let me know in the comments below if you do YouTube and what your channel is!! 

ThatS0Bekaah ox

No comments:

Post a Comment