Saturday 24 October 2015

Reasons Why I Love Winter

Hey lovelies! Since it's nearly the end of October and nearly November, I thought I would do my Reasons Why I Love Winter as it's starting to look and feel like Winter and it's my favourite time of the year! 


The Snow // I love snow but not for the reason you may think! I love hibernating during winter and when it's snowing it's the perfect time to do it. I love just being in pajamas and just looking out the window, and seeing a blanket of snow.

Costa Hot Chocolate // This has to be the drink that I love during winter! I'm a big Costa Coffee addict and they're hot chocolate is just life - I go for the hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows! It's literally the only hot drink that I like.

Beanies and Hats // I'm a big hat collector and I love wearing them especially during winter.  You will never see me without a hat or beanie on during winter unless I'm inside.

Christmas // This has to be one of the best things about Winter. Christmas is one of my most favourite things about it because you get to spend time with the family.

Onesies // I wear these all year round but they just feel amazing during winter as they keep you all snuggly and warm.

Dark Mornings and  Evenings // I love the darkness of the mornings and evenings as it just gives you the winter feel as such! The winter mornings have to be one of my favourite times during the day as it's all frosty and cute most of the time.

These are just the reasons Why I Love Winter. Let me know in the comments below about your favourite things about winter!

ThatS0Bekaah ox



No comments:

Post a Comment