Thursday 1 October 2015

October Goals 😌

Hey lovelies! I'm here for my first Goals Post for the new blog - this is all about My October Goals ! These goals are to do with everything and anything! 


Blogs

Domain Authority {DA} // I'm hoping to get my Domain Authority up this month. Over the past few months it's been at 1 for my DA & PA for The Cliques Blog. 

Views // On this blog I'm hoping to reach 7,000 views at the most. On The Cliques Blog I'm hoping to reach 40,000 views. 

Posts // On this blog I'm hoping to post 3 times a week and on The Cliques Blog I'm hoping to post 3 times a week too! 

YouTube

Subscribers // I'm hoping to reach 4OO subscribers by the end of the month. I have about 4O or less to go on ' ThatSoBekaah ' - check it out!

Vlog Channel // I'm hoping to get a Vlog Channel up and running at some stage this month as I don't want to mix my current channel with daily vlogs and other videos. 

Uploading // I'm hoping to upload - one or two videos a week from October. All the videos will be different - tags, Q&A's, advice, reviews and updates! 

Personal 

Walking // I'm hoping to get into walking and doing 5km a day at the least! I'll doing fitness updates and videos on my blog and YouTube. 

Digital Marketing // I've just started my Digital Marketing course so I'm hoping that I'll stick at it and pass my exams! 

 These are My October Goals! Let me know in the comments below about your October Goals! 

Thats0Bekaah

No comments:

Post a Comment